The inaugural Middle East Maths Teachers Conference brings together mathematics educators from all over the region, with the main aim of advancing the Teaching and learning of Mathematics in middle east classrooms.
- Student Engagement & High Impact Mathematics Teaching Practices
- Engaging Students: Technology Inside and Outside the mathematics Classroom
- Creating Quality Learning Environments
- Diverse Students & Learning Strategies
- Forging links between mathematics departments across schools
- Formation of professional networks for the continued sharing of good practice and much more.
For more information visit http://www.middleeastmaths.com/.